Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

OK I have these pictures totally backwards. I am not a pro at this computer stuff sorry. This was really the end of the night. Tinker Bell and my skeleton had had too much fun.
This spook was also down for the count. I think that a good time was had by all:)

Paxton wanted to be very scary so I did my best. He looks creepy to me! Hayden's costume was my first attempt at really making one. He wanted to be a skeleton (but does not like really scary things yet) and it was hard to find one that was reasonably priced. I was happy with my handy work. Wish that it was used for more than just a few hours.
It was hard to get everyone together this year, so I hope you get the idea even though my fairy was taking flight.

Tinker Bell really like herself. I think she was star struck.


Of course at our house for some reason painting is connected to Halloween. This year we used some rocks to create pumpkins to decorate and give to Memaw.


The boys were very proud of their handy work. They turned out very cute!





1 comment:

amberorr said...

Those rocks are adorable! I also love the one of Reagan checking herself out in the mirror. That happens just too often in our house too. Marek loves mirrors.. so very vain aren't they.

Great pictures!!!